Kick-Booty Summer of 2011 List
(My good intentions were derailed by weddings, weddings and more weddings)
- Play tennis semi-regularly
- Go snorkeling
Get Rita’s water-ice/custard on a hot day
- Beat Joey in mini-golf
Take a trip with girlfriends
- Go on a wine tour
Read a book (bonus points if it’s by the pool or on the beach)
- Take the dogs into Annapolis (bonus points if we sit outside and have a meal w/ said pooches)
Two words: Crabs & Beer
- Take an impromptu road trip
- Plan something awesome for Joey’s 30th Bday!!
- Make an adult-sized slip-n-slide!
16 in 6
Get a new job Decorate/paint my bedroom
- Update the Kitchen
Go out for crabs with friends See “Eat,Pray,Love”
- Read “Eat,Pray,Love”
Take a trip Visit my grandparents in Philadelphia Learn something new Make my Mom’s 60th birthday a memorable one Plan a girls night in DC Start working out again!
- Get a tattoo (I’ve always wanted one!)
Get the giant milkshake at Chick and Ruth’s Surprise Joey
- Get serious about a business venture