I’m thankful for…
1. Being home after 7 days away at the beach.
2. Time to unplug from work emails.
3. The ability to forget where I left my cellphone all day because anyone who was important in that moment was already with me.
4. Making a dent in my Christmas shopping.
5. Spending Thanksgiving surrounded by family, eating delicious food and watching the Redskins win!
6. Late night walks in crisp fall air.
7. Tired dogs.
8. Mother-Daughter time void of distractions and responsibilities.
9. Christmas music on the radio.
10. Family being there to help out when your truck decides to start having problems 2.5 hours away from home.
11. The sound of the ocean.
12. Amazing friends who show up to celebrate life’s little big moments.