I wish I had a good excuse for my blog-related-MIA-ness, but excuses are overrated. My biggest problem is that these weeks are just flying by. I can hardly believe it’s August, and while I’m trying my best to live in the moment and suck up every last bit of summer, I find myself dreaming of leather boots, cozy fall sweaters and pumpkin spice lattes.
But back to the here and now, let me bring you up to speed on my life:
- Whole30 in the house! I’ll do weekly posts during our 30 day challenge, but so far so good! I’m not sure my pasta-deprived husband is going to make it through, but I have high hopes! More later this week.
- We found a tiny little produce stand around the corner from our house and that makes my heart super happy.
- Anyone else suffering through tired days at work due to staying up way too late the night before watching the Olympics? Story of my life this past week. Love me some Olympics.
- Still obsessed with Instagram. @dianatroese. You follow me, and I’ll follow you.
- Kacie’s official due date is tomorrow. Baby girl is still warm in the oven. We’re all anxiously awaiting the good news of her arrival.
- Redskins first pre-season game is this Thursday which means last night we were discussing RGIII jerseys and homemade chili. Definitely not helping me stay in that summer frame of mind.
- No Simple Things Sunday yesterday because I haven’t broken out the camera in over a week! Bad Diana, bad!
Happy Monday, make it a great week!