Nothing cures a case of the Funk like pending vacation, so I’m happy to report I’m counting down the minutes until I can put up that “Out of Office Reply.” Not only is it a long weekend for most people, but we’re also off to NYC on Tuesday for a four day excursion, which means starting at 5pm today I have 9 days of uninterrupted fun. Be jealous 😉
It’s hard to believe it’s already Memorial Day time, but the D-Spot household started prepping last weekend by purchasing a new Weber grill. Joey’s determined to be a Charcoal Grilling Machine when all is said and done. I’m just looking forward to some burgers! Of course I have a million things I want to accomplish over the next 9 days, so I figured we’d make a list and see how far we get. You know how I am with lists 😉
2012 Summer Kickoff Bucket List
– Eat watermelon
– Go to the pool
– Get to spin class (hello bathing suit season!)
– Buy something new to wear in NYC
– Take a hike with the dogs
– Get things prepared for Kacie’s Baby Shower!
– Install new closet system
– Donate old clothes
– Get travel plans together for Georgia Trip
– Start a new book that doesn’t have the words “50 Shades” in the title
– Take lots of pictures
I think that’s enough to keep me busy for now! So what’s on your Memorial Day Weekend bucket list?