Just like last year, the WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
The concert hall at the Syndey Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 22,000 times in 2011. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 8 sold-out performances for that many people to see it. (Sidenote: That’s pretty crazy compared to 2,700 views from April-Dec 2010. Looks like somebody learned the importance of tags 😉 And I’ve been less nervous about sharing a post here and there on Facebook/Twitter.)
In 2011, there were 242 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 404 posts. There were 556 pictures uploaded. The busiest day of the year was March 9th with 211 views. The most popular post that day was Holy Crap We’re Engaged!.
Attractions in 2011
These are the posts that got the most views in 2011.
- 1 Holy Crap We’re Engaged! 21 comments March 2011
- 2 The Art of Planning Nothing 7 comments June 2011
- 3 Jackie’s Bridal Shower: 1950s Housewife Theme 12 comments April 2011
- 4 Pam101 Killed Stuart Little 3 comments February 2011
- 5 Alex’s “Around the Clock” Bridal Shower 10 comments June 2011
I appreciate everyone who continues to pop in from time to time on my little piece of the WWW. Its been fun to continue to share a little bit of this and a little bit of that with you, and your comments make my world go round. You inspire me to want to be a better writer, and for that I thank you.
Happy New Year!