I feel like I need to come clean. This marks week 2 of not getting my butt into spin class. And the week before that I only went twice (thanks to being motivated by Kacie aka October Bridey). Meanwhile, I’m drinking 6lb milkshakes and dreaming of peanut-butter hot-fudge sundaes.
I could come up with a laundry list of excuses, but instead I’m going to vow to end this cycle (no pun intended) right here, right now. I was on a roll for awhile, and I know the longer this goes on, the harder it will be to get back into the groove.
Some things that should motivate me:
- Weddings, weddings, weddings. Enough said.
- It will be time for the beach before I know it.
- I sleep better when I’m exercising regularly.
- I have more energy when I’m exercising regularly.
- Did I mention the 6lb milkshake?
On a brighter note, I’ve been doing well trying to cut back on my coffee intake. A benefit of that has been that I’m drinking more water! At least my body can love me for something.